Garage Door Repair In Olivette
Looking For Garage Door Repair Near You In Olivette Missouri?
When you Hire A Garage Door Repair Company, it’s critical to understand what you’re getting. You’ve come to the perfect website if you’re asking, “Is there a garage door company near me in Olivette ?” Unlike other garage door companies, our professional garage door repair experts are always in the St Louis County Area, and our first commitment is to find you an affordable option to correct the issues with your garage door.
What Company In Olivette , Missouri, Does Garage Door Repair?
At Elite Garage Door Repair of Creve Coeur, we believe that you deserve Professional Garage Repairs from a company that values your time and money. Our mission has been to be the Best Garage Door Repair Company in Olivette for years. We specialize in Garage Door Repair, but we also Install Garage Doors and Maintain High-Quality Garage Door Parts And Accessories.
We are a family-owned business, and we respect and support honesty, fairness, and integrity in all of our relationships with St Louis County locals, just as you do. Below is a list of our most common Olivette Garage Door Repair Services.
Click Any Image To Call Us And Request Our Services!
Contact Us- We Offer Garage Door Repair In Your Area Of Olivette
Searching For Free Garage Door Estimates In Olivette MO?
Olivette Garage Services from Elite Garage Door Repair
- Olivette broken garage door springs
- Torsion spring replacement Olivette
- Garage Door Spring repair Olivette
- Garage door panel replacement Olivette MO
- Garage door replacement Olivette
- Olivette overhead door replacement
- Electric Garage door opener repair Olivette
- Replace door opener Olivette MO
- Garage door opener installation Olivette
- Olivette MO Chamberlain opener repair
- Liftmaster opener repair Olivette MO
- Olivette Craftsman garage door opener repair
Garage Door Repair Services Near You In Olivette Missouri
Elite Garage Door Repair offers Local Residential And Commercial Garage Door Services by an Experienced Garage Door Supplier Near You in Olivette, Missouri. Our Mobile Garage Door Technicians Have Got You Covered. Are you dealing with Broken Garage Door Springs, Lost Your Opener, or is your Garage Door Off-Tack? We understand that not being able to use your garage door is a frustrating experience to deal with, especially when you have a busy schedule. Relax, we have you covered. Our range of Affordable, Professional Garage Door Services are available most hours to help you Fix Your Garage Door Motor, Gain Access To Your Vehicle Trapped In Your Garage, and keep your business running with properly working Commercial Garage Doors.
You deserve a fully Comprehensive Garage Door Company that provides a range of services for any Repair or Installation you may need. We believe we are the Best Garage Door Supplier in Olivette, and our complete service offerings cover everything you would expect from a Top-Quality Residential And Commercial Garage Door Specialist in Olivette MO. It’s challenging to find every garage door repair service under one roof. Local Garage Door Services Inc’s Technicians cover everything and anything to do with Residential, Commercial, and Emergency Garage Door Repair Services.
Our Garage Door Solutions Available Near You In Olivette
Garage Door Emergencies can happen when we least expect it. Whether your , garage door springs broke, lost your opener, or need a new door panel, our Expert Garage Door Repair Pros are here for you.
If You Are Searching For “Garage Door Repair Near Me In Olivette ”
Your Local Olivette Garage Door Repair Service Near You– Local Garage Door Services Inc, has a team of Mobile Garage Door Installation And Repair Technicians Near You In St Louis County, who can reach you no matter where you live and can service all your Home, Office and Business Garage Door Supplier needs- and in record time.
There are many things that can go wrong with your garage door, leading to frustrating situations. If you Lost Your Opener, need to Have An Off-Track Garage Door Fixed , or you want to have your Rollers Replaced, we have the Number One Garage Door Repair Team you can rely on. We work with most garage door makes and models, so no matter what may have gone wrong with your garage door system, if you require our services, we’ll be there same day– to help you out.
Frequently Asked Questions About Garage Door Companies In Olivette, Missouri
Yes, our main office is located in Creve Coeur 63146, a town in St. Louis County. Our Mobile Garage Door Technicians travel to all towns in St. Louis County including: Ladue, Olivette, Des Peres, University City, Town And Country, Maryland Heights, Clayton, and other areas. We also work in St. Louis City and Downtown STL.
Elite Garage Door Repair offers comprehensive services for Garage Door Systems in Olivette. We offer repair, installation, maintenance, and replacements for all parts including:
- Safety Sensors
We only Install
The Best Residential & Commercial Garage Door Brands
Top Sights in Olivette
The City of Olivette was officially incorporated as a charter city in 1930.
Things You Probably Don’t Know About Olivette Missouri
- Olivette’s elevation of 700 feet above sea level makes it one of the highest communities in St. Louis County. Since water runs downhill, the City of St. Louis decided this would be the perfect location to build the Stacy Park Water Reservoir in 1926.
- The corner of Old Bonhomme and Price Roads had great significance to travelers in the 1800’s. It was the exact half-way point for wagon trains heading west between the Port of St. Louis on the Mississippi River and Howell’s Landing on the Missouri River.
- The album cover for the rock group Head East’s 1975 smash record “Flat as a Pancake” was shot in our own Olivette Diner.
- Olivette’s Indian Meadows subdivision was once the site of an 18-hole golf course.
- In 1930, the city of Olivette was formed by combining four different communities: Central, Olive, Stratmann and Tower Hill.
- The property that eventually became Stoneyside Lane was once owned by a man named Julius Caesar.
- The City of Olivette’s original police department consisted of one town marshal.
- The Stacy Park Reservoir can hold up to 100-million gallons of water!
- The original Oak Estates Subdivision, with streets named Brighton Avenue and Chelsea Avenue., was planned before WorldWar II. But plans were scrapped when city officials deemed the lot sizes too small. Subdivision plans were finally revised and approved in the 1950s.
- Olivette has more city parks per people than most of our St. Louis area neighboring communities. Five parks = a park for every 1500 citizens!
- Olivette has had a school at the corner of Price and Old Bonhomme Roads for more than 150 years. When it was built, the original two-room building was the only brick schoolhouse in the county.
- During the 1920s and 30s, a notorious group of underworld gangsters, known as Egan’s Rats, made a large Olivette home known as the Maxwellton Club their headquarters. Neighbors complained about the noise and flying bullets whenever the gang held target practice. Ironically, the building was directly across Olive Street Road from what is now the Olivette Police Department.
- Hall of Famer Lou Brock, former Cardinal broadcaster Jay Randolph and Phil Ozersky (the man who nabbed Mark McGwire’s record-setting 70th home run) are all former Olivette residents.
- Cardinal Football greats Johnny Roland, Jim Hart and Jim Bakken also once lived here.
- The flagpole at Stacy Park was made possible by a 1967 fund drive conducted by the Boy Scouts and Girls Scouts of Olivette
- The dictionary defines “Olivette” as “a large theatrical floodlight having a single bulb,” but our town probably was named Olivette because the main road into St. Louis connected with Olive Street.
- Even though today we lack a Schnuck’s or Dierberg’s, Olivette has had many grocery stores through the years: Schmidt’s, Robyn’s, Maile’s, Niese’s, The Olive Branch, Faeger’s and Mercurio’s. The last two grocery stores in Olivette were National (where Party City is now located) and Flotken’s (where the Shane Co. building now stands.)
- In the early 1900s many Olivette kids loved ice skating on Bock’s Pond- on the property now occupied by Stacy Park. Also, before Saint’s on Warson Road was a roller skating rink, it was an ice skating rink.
- Centerton Park on Old Bonhomme Road is the former site of St. Martin’s cemetery, dating back to the 1840’s
- There are at least a dozen homes in Olivette which are a century old or older. The Fishbone house on Old Bonhomme predates county records, begun in 1875.
- Many modern home development laws were pioneered in Olivette, including ordinances setting standards for residential land grading and the installation of home swimming pools.
- The largest apple orchard in St. Louis County once grew on the Steinmeyer property on Old Bonhomme Road. The orchard was eventually leveled to make way for the Arbor Road subdivision
- In the 1920’s, migrant workers building the Stacy Park Reservoir lived with their families in tents on the land where Old Bonhomme School now stands.
- If you stood in the middle of Price Road where Delmar ends, you’d be in three cities at one time! (Olivette, University City and Ladue.) However, we don’t recommend you do this.
- Olive Street Road was created in 1851 when the Central Plank Road Company laid wooden boards west from Olive Street to avoid muddy roads during the spring rains.
Here are some of the “Top Sights in Olivette“.
- Irv Zeid Park
- St. Louis Kaplan Feldman Holocaust Museum
- Warson Park
- Villa Park
- Indian Meadows Park
- Stacy Park Playground
Zip Codes In Olivette, Missouri